Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sanctuary Renovation

Our church is voting this week to renovate and expand our Sanctuary.  It will consist of a really nice new foyer/gathering area, new paint and carpet for the existing facility, expanded platform space, new screens and lighting, and an overall updated look.  I'm really excited about it.  Unfortunately, it will also require us to remove our Old Sanctuary that has been standing since the 1940's.  That's tough!!  Unfortunately #2, it's going to cost somewhere around 1.6 MILLION dollars!  I don't know about you, but I CERTAINLY don't have that kind of money!

However, if it all goes through, the picture above is what our church would look like from the front.  I think it's gorgeous!!  I'll let you know on Sunday night or Monday how the vote comes out!!  Right now...I'm praying!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look up God is in control, just let it be His will, Keep Praying and Let Him Lead the way.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for what GOD is doing in our church and in our community. I don't know that we could have a more caring and compassionate staff. GOD has truly blessed FBCV