Thursday, April 24, 2008

For Beppa...

Someone named "Beppa" (I know who it is...it's up to you to find out!) left a comment on Tuesday's "Pet Peeves" post about e-mail forwards that you're supposed to forward to "10 other people" or someone in your life might die...Jesus may not love you...or the world may just come to an abrupt end.

While reading one of my favorite blogs today, I came across a post on the same thing.  You might enjoy it.  Click here to read.  If you don't take your "religion" too seriously, you might enjoy this guy's site.  Some of my favorites are #159, #108, #81, #59, and #7 (I actually owned ALL of Stryper's albums when I was a kid...and I think I still have a CD stashed away somewhere!!)

Anyway, what are some of your favorite "Stuff's Christians Like"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when you thought it could not possibly be any funnier....I loved the ode to the crock pot, but today's post on holy email addresses may just be even better. (be sure and read the comments) Some favs: also the #159 - pray if you feel led,#129 Chick fil-A and #10 weird Christian memorabilia. I'm sure you enjoyed #38 on Joel O. calling his dad "datty" all the time! On the email forwards, I missed the email with the cat with six bikini tops, but Tammy is probably trying to find it now....

Anonymous said...

Ok, so i thought i would let you know my top 3 favorites:

#174 - The crock pot, a love letter: All good Southern folks know how important a crock pot is on Sundays!

#147 - Trust Falls: If you are under 35 you most likely remember doing something like this!

#23 - Tattoos for God: I have some friends that got Christian tats as a "reminder of their faith"....like they would forget they were Christians if they hadn't inked up.