Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pet Peeve!!

So I went to Wal-Mart last night to get some milk.  Apparently, someone in our house likes milk.  AND, since the little boy of the house like milk so much, I feel like I have to keep up the pace (however, daddy only likes his milk with chocolate syrup in it...it's become a nightly ritual.)  All that to say, we usually have to buy a gallon of regular milk and skim milk every week.  The skim is for me.

Ok...on with my trip to Wal-Mart.  I get to the milk cooler and get some milk for Jonah and then start looking for mine.  Would you believe ALL of the skim milk expired on April 23rd.  I mean come on...it's already April 21st at that point.  I get rid of the milk pretty quickly, but not at the rate of half a gallon a day.  What's up with that?!?  Anyway...just one of those many, little things that seem to get me all riled up.  What are some of your pet peeves?

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Pet peeves...I've got lots, but I'll name a few.
1. People who leave leftover coke in the rim of the can after they've taken a sip. Gross! Suck it up!
2. Tapping, banging, drumming for no apparent reason.
3. Stepping in water accidentally when I'm wearing socks. I have to take the socks off immediately.
4. Channel surfing during commercials. Just watch one every now and then.
5. Food juices mixing together.

Anonymous said...

Email forwards - you know, the ones that you have to IMMEDIATELY forward to ten of your BEST friends or NO ONE will ever be blessed or know that God loves them. These emails are usually accompanied by large graphics that would bog down NASA's computer system - and cause my emails to be bounced back to the sender thanks to a full mailbox. I don't believe that my eternity will be determined by the number of emails I forward, thanks to Jesus. I mean, what happens to the poor people who have no computer, or email - do they have no chance to be blessed without forwarded emails? How sad.....:(

Anonymous said...

People that use the phrases "I could care less" or "I have the slightest idea". If you think about it, that doesn't make any sense! The correct phrases to make your point should be - "I couldn't care less or I haven't the slightest idea". Unfortunately, the incorrect versions are much more popular.

Bpeppa - I agree with you....I missed out on 4 blessings just yesterday!

Anonymous said...

cabinet doors left wide open!!!

4 J's said...

The words "I forgot..." If I ask you to do something and you say you will do it and then you don't do it 2 minutes later you have no excuse! This is my BIG pet peeve! Just do it!

Anonymous said...

Putting an empty cup back in the refrigerator for later use, but never gets used! I open the frig, and see 5 empty cups in there. No wonder I couldn't find any in the cabinet.

Baylee's Mommy said...

Pet peeves...let's see
not loading the dishwasher "correctly", clothing not hanging in the same direction in the closet, people that sing or hum in an elevator/compact space, I could go on and on :)

Anonymous said...

people who transact personal business in the commercial business lane at the bank...hate it, hate it, hate it !!!!