Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm back....

After a long hiatus, I'm back in the blogging world! A conference and a vacation kind of took me out for a while, but this was my first "back in the swing" day back at work (I was back last Thursday, but with a funeral it wasn't a "normal" day), so I finally feel like I'm back to what I know.

I've been working on getting some of Jonah's video's onto DVD...next, I'm going to start editing the video from our vacation in Disney. Anyway, going back and looking at those videos makes me love him all the more--as if that's even possible. The more he grows up, the more I love him. He seems to discover something new EVERYDAY! It's just so amazing to see this little guy grow up. I find myself wondering what he will be like when he is 7...11...14...18...well, you get the picture. How will he grow up? Will he be respectful of his parents? Will he be a rule abider or breaker? I want to be the very best daddy I can be so he can be the very best child of God he can be! I know I've already wrote about it, but that Phillips, Craig, and Dean song continues to go over and over in my head. I want to be as close to God as possible, so as Jonah emulates his earthly father, he will also be emulating his Heavenly Father.

I think it was Max Lucado that wrote, "If God had a refrigerator door, you're picture would be on it." As much as I love my little boy. It doesn't even hold a candle to how much God loves me. That's a thought I CAN'T wrap my mind around!

God...let me live a life that is worthy of the GREAT love that you have for me!! I want you to look at my picture every morning and smile!!!

No comments: